Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thunder Waters

Two days back, my sis planned to go as a family to visit Niagara. On the way we stopped at Rochester, to visit an old friend of mine who is now the Bishop of Rochester Diocese in the Anglican Church. We were very glad to meet after many years since College at MCC. The pic above shows Bishop Prince Singh on the extreme right, his wife Roja next to him and next to her is my niece who (along with my sis) are doting on me and pampering me to make the happiest man on earth.

Next morning we left for Niagra, this pic is taken before Bishop Prince Singh's home. On the extreme right, the one who looks like Einstein, is my brother-in-law. Next to him is the Bishop of Rochester and his wife.

This pic is with my niece as we are getting ready to go into the Cave of the Winds. Between the two of us - she was always doing something and I was always saying something. And both were having good fun.




The Cave of the Winds was quite a windy experience and my niece took this shot, without getting blown off...




This was in the Maid of the Mist, a boat, that takes us right underneath the Niagara waterfall spray.

No comments: