Social constructs, traditional values and institutional ethics have gone through metamorphic change. Its a get-what-you-can, while-you-can and whenever-you-can world! Essentially its a dog-eat-dog world and the turbid amplification of the chaos theory (assuming that order comes out of disorder).
In this selfie obsessed world, it is not merely about hogging the limelight in your own photos. Its about self-centredness elevated to the status of a moral principle and as an inalienable, fundamental, right! As a result these are the contra-distinctive beatitudes for all the selfie focussed fledglings and dinosaurs:
- Blessed are the pushy in spirit, for they shall worm their way into councils and boards until death do them part.
- Blessed are those who gloat with laughter, for they seek comfort in profiting by harming others.
- Blessed are the arrogant, for they know how to inherit real-estate by encroaching and selling others property.
- Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for crookedness, for they shall fill their bellies with worms that will never die.
- Blessed are the vengeful, who create fake-encounters and invent prima facie evidence, for they shall live by the sword and die by the sword.
- Blessed are the impure in heart, for they are busy with social network apps and at online social sites.
- Blessed are the trouble-makers, for they know how to fatten themselves legally at institutional expense.
- Blessed are those who get elected to lofty offices for theirs is the kingdoms of this world.
- Blessed are you when people flatter you, laugh at your unlaughable jokes and when they kowtow to you because of your office. Rejoice and be glad for great is your reward in hell, for in the same way they applauded all the
prophetsprofiteers before you.